Follow by Email

Friday, 30 December 2016

2017 New Years Resolutions!


Every year as I get closer to the New Year I am always that person who is like "Yes! New year, new me!". And then every year I get to January 6th and I'm like "Amm.. yeah never mind!". But this year I want to set some small ones which I can actually accomplish so that this time next year I can look back on this post and think to myself "Yeah I did that!". So here is my short but sweet list of New Year's Resolutions;

1. Read more books
2. Work on myself
3. Keep this blog going
4. Explore



So that's it guys! Let's hope that this time next year I can sit hear and look back at this post and feel good 😋 so future April, I hope you had an amazing 2017 and accomplished all you could!


Why not leave me a comment to let me know some of your New Year's Resolutions as I'd love to hear them!

- A x

No comments:

Post a Comment