Follow by Email

Monday, 26 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016

Hello Everyone! 
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and are taking a break from the everyday madness of life! Yesterday was a very busy day for me as it was my 7th time spending Christmas Day with my partner and his family. It's weird to think that when I first spent Christmas with them I was only 16 and now I'm almost 23? What's even weirder is that his little brother was only 11 years old at the time I spent my first Christmas with them and now he's going to be 18 in March?! So weird? Anyway, I thought I would make a post about the presents I received yesterday from my friends and family as I always enjoying reading this kind of blogpost and watching "What I Got For Christmas" video's on YouTube. (P.S This post is not me bragging about what I got for Christmas or anything like that, I am more than aware that there are those in the world who have very little to give or receive and at the same time there are those who are fortunate enough to not want for anything; but either way this blog post is merely a little bit of fun to show you what I got for Christmas -- no bragging <3)

(Left to Right: Lush Christmas Box, Lotus Manicure kit, Kylie Birthday Edition, Calcot Manor Sumptuous Spa Favourites, Two L'Occitane gift sets, So...? Gift Set, The English Gift Company gift set, Pug Wheat Animal)


(Left to Right: Harry Potter Crest Light, Hogwarts Express Pop Vinyl, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Screenplay, The Case of Beasts, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets Illustrated) 

(Left to Right: SkullCandy Uproar Wireless Headphones, Joules bath bombs, Marble affect clipboard and notebook, two Galaxy chocolate bars, Ferrero Collection, Supernatural 2017 Calendar, Eric Northman Pop Vinyl)


(My present from Secret Santa at Work - Thanks Jane x)

(Left to Right: Girl Online Going Solo - Zoe Sugg, Outlander - Diana Gabaldon, The One We Fell In Love With - Paige Toon, A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness, Finding Audrey - Sophie Kinsella, If I Was Your Girl - Meredith Russo, I Was Here - Gayle Forman, Lying About Last Summer - Sue Wallman, Fir Preview, Frozen Charlotte - Alex Bell, The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily - Rachel Cohn, The Mammoth Book of Celtic Myths and Legends, The Penguin Book of Norse Myths - Kevin Crossley-Holland, The Greek Myths; The Complete and Definitive Edition - Robert Graves, The Iliad & The Odyssey - Homer, Historical Heroes)

This was the final present for Christmas 2016. It was from my mother-in-law Emma and father-in-law Jay. I've never had anything from Jack Wills before so this was an amazingly thoughtful present! The scarf is amazing and the products smell so good!!



I would like to thank all my friends and family for my amazing presents, I am so thankful for them <3

So thats Christmas over and done with for another year; This year I wasn't at all ready for Christmas but it all came together in the end. Here's to the memories created over Christmas and the excitement and hopeful thoughts of the New Year to come. 


- A x




No comments:

Post a Comment