Follow by Email

Sunday, 5 February 2017

Boots Make Up Haul: Some of my Essentials

Helloooo..!

So there has been a bit of a gap between posts and if you read my last post you can probably gather why.. However, I am back now! :)

So yesterday my bestie came round and we decided to nip to Morrison's to get some food. When we arrived we ended up parking outside Boots and.. we you can guess what happened :P


I thought that while I was there I would pick up some of my "usuals" or "essentials"  as well as three new items that I haven't used before!


Essentials: 
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water 700ml - £5
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hour Foundation 30ml - £7.99 (2 for £10)
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation 30ml - £7.99 (2 for £10)
- Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner in White 8 - £3.99
- Collection Brow Define in Blonde - £2.50 (normally £2.79)
- Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black - £2.50 (normally £2.99)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
- Collection Intense Colour Supersoft Kohl Pencil in 01 Black Magic - £1.99

New Items I Haven't Tried Before:
- SEVENTEEN Skin Wow Primer 30ml - £4.99
- SEVENTEEN Define & Conquer Contour Kit - £4.99 (normally £5.99)
- SEVENTEEN All Out Pout Lip Palette in Woo Me - FREE* (Normally £7.99)  




If you have any make up essentials please leave a comment to let me know what your "go-to's" are :) Also if you have used any of the SEVENTEEN products that I got please let me know what you thought! 



- A x







*Free gift when you send £6 on SEVENTEEN 








No comments:

Post a Comment